Monday, September 14, 2015

My Sexy Shoe Game


I wanted to show my love of shoes and music. What better way to do that than to write a song about shoes and show my own collection.

A few years ago, while hanging out in Atlanta, sipping wine with a friend, I was approached by a guy that handed me and my friend free tickets to a shoe show. I looked at my friend with excitement and said “Oh My Goodness, a shoe show, how cool.”

My friend looked at me and laughed at my Naivete. He then said, “Barbria, a shoe show is a strip
show. They call it that because, all they wear are shoes.”

I gasped in astonishment. With my mouth wide open, I turned around and yelled at the guy, who was half way down the street by now, threw the tickets on the ground and screamed, “You Son of a Bitch, You got me all excited about shoes!”

Granted, I was drinking and slightly inebriated. However, I was highly upset. How dare he sully my love of shoes. Admittedly, I can be a little naive at times, however, that’s Atlanta for you.

Having kept this story in mind, I have long wanted to put together an actual shoe show, minus the scattered ass. Therefore without further ado I present to you my Shoe Show.

I wrote a song about it, Like to hear it? Hear it go… Barbria’s Sexy Shoe Game.

Please feel free to Like, Share, Comment and Subscribe to my youtube channel and follow me on Facebook at Sexy Shoe Game or Barbria DeÁnne.