Monday, March 24, 2014

Barbria DeÃnne launches her Sexy Shoe Game.

As promised Barbria has launched her new site Sexy Shoe Game. Taking her love of shoes to the next level, Barbria wanted to start a new shoe brand. However, Barbria refused to scrimp on quality.

When I caught up with Barbria after her page went live, I asked her what happened to all of the beautiful designs she was working on?

BD: I had spent an awful lot of months working on designing new shoes, yet whenit came time to order the shoes, the price I would have had to make the shoes in order for them to be quality would have been too much. I didn't want to settle and offer feux or inferior materials. In my opinion there are already several sites offering feux materials with beautiful. I have worn feux shoes before. My experience has not been favorable. Therefore I decided to make Sexy shoe game a referal/blog site.

TD: What is a referal/blog site?

BD. Basically I research the trends and offer or recommend quality shoes at deeply discounted prices. Also, if someone happens to see me in the streets rocking a great pair of heels, I can refer them to the site to get the same shoe or a comparable pair of shoes.


TD: That's cool. I have been with you and watched people stop you and just go crazy over your shoes. I've also watched them get pissed when you tell them you got the shoes in another state. This should be aprofitable business for you.

BD: It won't be as profitable as having my own shoe line and I am still looking for manufactures that offer quality materials at lower prices. Yet since I had promised a launch of Spring 2014, I needed to have something outthere. I do think its a good way to get the name of my shoe company/brand out and when I find thosequality materials I am lookin for, I can start the brand at that time. The name will at least be familiar by that time.

TD: Well I wish you the best of luck with everything. Make sure you have plenty of business cards when you go outin your Sexy Heels.

BD: Thanks, I will. Hey, no more disappointed looks, right.

TD: Ha, yeah, right. At least you can offer ladies an option now.

Well there it is. Barbria has launched Sexy Shoe Game. A referal / blog site offering Sexy Ladies Sexy Shoes atamazing prices. Sexy Shoes for the grown and sexy woman. I love it. I have to go shopping for shoes now. Take care.