Saturday, October 11, 2014

Barbria Gets Back To Work and Writes A Letter To Heaven.



Three years ago I lost a woman who meant the world to me. My Best friend, vocal coach, Confidant, staunch supporter, fellow shoe lover and Mother. While still trying to come to grips with this new club that I have unwillingly become a part of. I would like to share "If I could write a letter to heaven." For those of you who still have your Mothers, please hug them, love them and thank
them. Life is not the same without them.

This song is dedicated to the memory of my mom, The Late Barbara D. Haynes. My mom passed away on March 6, 2012. Somehow since then it has impacted me greatly to the point where it was almost impossible for me to listen to or hear music, much less write it. After being visited by my mom in a dream, where my mom encouraged me to get back to work, I wrote this song in her honor. Publicly released on her birthday, this song is Just my way of saying thank you to a wonderful woman that meant the world to me.

Happy Birthday, Mom. Rest in Peace.